You & Me | Teen Ink

You & Me

By bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan
bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

I saw you today,
But you're not as I remember.
Your eyes no longer sparkle,
You've changed since last September.

You were so full of life,
Yet now you are so cold.
Your personality has tarnished,
When you once had a heart of gold.

You fell out of my life,
Just like leaves in the fall.
We were so very close,
Now you're not here at all.

You saw me today,
I'm the same as you remember.
My eyes still sparkle,
I've not changed since last September.

Isn't it so sad when you see an old friend and their whole personality and outlook on life has changed...and not for the good. Well that's what inspired me for this poem...I hope you enjoyed it

FallenAngel978 GOLD, Leominster, Massachusetts

when he said "i love you" i should have laughed and said "sorry im allergic to bull".with every lie comes a regret and with every regret comes sorrow,with every sorrow comes redemption.

this reminds me of my on/off again ex boyrfriend Jake.. other than that painful memory i absolutely love it!

awe thank u so much...thats such a compliment:)

Thank U!

n ofcoarse i can lol

KaliKilledKarma BRONZE, Bradyville, Tennessee
My favorite on the site so far. I completely know how that feels.

t.hood said...

this is amazing!

want to write me a sonnet just like this for tomorrow morning? :p

Trolllollo said...
Trolllollo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
You're welcome comments are always appreciated...so don't be afraid show me some love and I'll show some love back

Thank u:) Aw I'm sorry that u've had to go through this also...it's the worst when someone so close becomes so distant. But thanks for ur comment i appreciate it greatly

thank you:) I appreciate it very much

Yay I'm so glad when pple can relate to my poetry:)

THANK U!!!!

Well, Thank u so much:) It always pleasures me to know that someone enjoys my poetry:) I'm glad ur friends liked it also:)

Thank ya:):)

Awww I'm soooo glad:) That is such a compliment;)

Thank u =D

Thank u:)

It always makes me feel good to know my poem are relatable")

PolorCity BRONZE, Harwich, Massachusetts

"There were three little birds outside my window, but they weren't telling me everything would be alright. They just flew away, but I don't mind because it's too cloudy for inspiration anyways." -Secret

I like this a lot, and I can relate. (:

krmernwazhere BRONZE, Santa Ana, California
my fave poem so far on this site ;D

that was very good i can relate a lot but maybe its for the better

Maritimer SILVER, Columbia, South Carolina

Time LINE…? Ehh, time isn’t made out of LINES. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round! - Caboose

A very nice piece. Your word choice was excellent and your prose flowed. I enjoyed reading this and have shown it to several of my friends, thank you for the delightful poem!

bkcrider92 GOLD, Roslyn Harbor, New York

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”

LOVE it! Ik how u feel =(