Days of our Life | Teen Ink

Days of our Life

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Yesterday is an accomplished battlefield.
Tomorrow is a treasure sealed.
Today is a challenge to find the key.
Open up your eyes so you can see.

Don't fear to drown.
Awed by the gravity tenacity!
Determined to pull you down.
But still the pureness intensity.
Resisted to pull you right back up!
Follow your track.
Keep climbing to reach the top.
Just never think to look back.

Days of our Life are a battlefield.
That's a fact! It doesn't matter if you're thrilled.
The three magic words you need.
Determination, tenacity and confidence.
That' how the key will make appearance.

I was just lying in my bed at 4:30 a.m just could catch some sleep! I was drowning in my thoughts and it just came up right away. I truely believe that every single day of our life is kind of a battlefield. A challenge to get through the next level which is Tomorrow. I hope it makes sense to you guys ^_^ Leave some feedback!

thatonegeekyfangirl BRONZE, Silver Spring, Maryland

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them into people's eyes""

Wow 0_0 this was super pretty

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

lol yup that was short...yet it says it all ;) thank you I really appreciate your opinion ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Awww thank you my dear! That means so much to me ^_^ and by the way, you too are a wonderful and unique writer. I'll surely keep it up as long as we all do here ;) I truly we all keep doing our thing, what we're good at, and hope for the best and for some changing to come along the way. I hope we all become famous one day ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks I so appreciate your opinion. I'm especially glad you liked it ^_^

Cassie_Monroe BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"I am trying to find myself. Sometimes that's not easy."
-Marilyn Monroe

"Fear is stupid; So are regrets"
-Marilyn Monroe

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far."
-Marilyn Monroe

Your words are so touching, meaningful, and beautiful! This really got in my head and had me thinking about Days of our Life! Amazing! 

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

:D There's a big giant smile on my face right now :D I'm just happy cuz with my poems I have a chance to help the others only through my words so I'm so happy it helped you and especially cuz it's gonna help also your entourage from now on ^_^ Thanks again so much for the support

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

This....Is...Incredible!! I am going to tell people the three magic words from now on :))

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

This Amazing!!!!!! Great philosophy you captured here, our lives are like battlefields! You are such an excellent writer! I hope you never stop writing, I really want you to become famous one day!

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks ^_^ I appreciate that

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

"Those who deny the darkness in their hearts, are the ones who fall deeper into it."

5 starred it!

Sunshine2420 SILVER, Unknown, Other

A smile hides everything.

Well in short....I love it ♡

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

awww Thank you !! That is so sweet and I'll surely keep on writing and sharing with you guys my poems ^_^

nithyaswaminathan BRONZE, Pleasanton, California
love "gravity's tenacity" because it is so relateable, that feeling of being held down. KEEP WRITING YOU ARE AMAZING AHHH

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you so much that is so sweet from you ^_^ I so enjoy seeing your comments !! They simply encourage me to hold on. It's always a pleasure to share my poems with you dear.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

So true! So wonderful and amazingly written! : ) keep on, dear! Thanks for sharing this! It's one of my favorites XD

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Honestly thanks for being honest :P that's what I was looking for !! I'll surely take your advice in consideration and keep writing so I can get better. Thank you so much ^_^

Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

Good. A little bit of grammar issues here and there, a little weird with the three words thing, but it's okay. I'll give it a 3.75/5