A life | Teen Ink

A life

By RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon
RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

"Those who deny the darkness in their hearts, are the ones who fall deeper into it."

Ole Death beckons the

What is danger in the eyes of one

Whispers tales I want to see

A story told by none

Blood and sweat are thy clothes

All tears are shed in thought 

What's the point no one knows

The fears cannot be bought

It's reckoned the sun shall fall

That the moon will rise

We will all feel the call

The motion that tempts to close our eyes

What is it all in the final scene

That our bones are meant to collect dust

I think the answer is a dream

This wish I hope is a must

No one cares to admit their fear of inevitable death. A sheer fact that scares everyone no matter what. For those who contemplate it daily as I do, I hope this helps you.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Surprisingly for me, I do relate to this... I've been thinking about death so frequently lately that I'd ask myself "Is it normal for a young girl as me to wonder so much about death?!" What I mean is that I am young and anyone would say that I have my whole life in front of me waiting to be lived. BUT what if I DON'T?! What if I'm meant to die in a CLOSE future?! No one really knows for sure. What's certain is "Death is INEVITABLE" yet I think that what people are mostly afraid of isn't death itself or the fact of dying. It's rather the fact of stepping into the UNKNOWN, that's what people fear the most. Honesty as always lol Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing this.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I can connect to this. Thank you, Ryan, for sharing this. You're a talented writer. You've grown a lot in writing. Thank you again.