Serial | Teen Ink

Serial

June 11, 2019
By officialcrizz916 SILVER, Sacramento, California
officialcrizz916 SILVER, Sacramento, California
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Teenagers should listen to this podcast for many reasons , i was never really into this type of stuff till my English teacher made a unit of it. This podcast is a  mysterious death of a young teen name hae min lee. Adnan who was hae min lee ex boyfriend is accused of murder of the young teen, this case is still going on adnan is still in jail doing his time for this. This podcast is very interesting and would have you amazed of what happens in this cast. Is very sad what happens to this young girl, but there should be a unit of this type of stuff at schools makes it so interesting.


To know that this podcast is so good it had won one of the biggest podcast awards the “peabody” for its innovative nonfiction stories . The “Alibi’ season one the season that helped serial gets first winning award.It talks about the death of hae min lee and how her ex boyfriend was blamed for it , he still claiming his innocence for 20 long years

            

The storyline told will leave you eager on what would happen next. Adnan and hae min lee where dating for awhile till one day hae min lee dumps adnan. Adnan didn't accept the fact that she dump his so he loses his mind and days later he kills hae min lee. There's a lot mystery in this case because at first they dont know who killed her till adnan best friend name jay go and snitch him out and tells the cops that he had picked up jay after he did , jay also says that when adnan was planning it out he would tell him. Many people couldn't believe that adnan did it everyone thought adnan was a good guy because he was at home but not alot people be the same at school and outside school. Adnan was charge with life and they still talk about today as we live. Their stories will leave you questioning “who killed hae?”. You be the judge of that and find out who you think killed hae.  

Hope people would like to hear this podcast and share it because believe it or not this podcast would have you mindblowing.once you hear the first episode you wont like to stop to hear it. Never actually knew what a podcast was till this one , i never really like just to hear stuff and not see nothing thill this podcast.