Review Blitz - The Little Prince | Teen Ink

Review Blitz - The Little Prince

November 27, 2022
By Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey
Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey
94 articles 24 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever" - Walt Disney


The Little Prince was such a beautiful and heartfelt story. The writer liked to express him emotions like a child would to make the piece more likable and adorable. It was naive but not at the same time.

My two favorite quotes from the book was "And the little prince added, 'But eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart'" in page 71 and "Look up at the sky. Ask yourself, 'Has the sheep eaten the flower or not?' and you'll see how everything changes..." in page 83. Those two quotes are so beautiful and it's amazing how the little prince can think of something as wonderful as those quotes.

The book was about a boy from a distant planets and travels to each planet, trying to find wisdom. He eventually finds love for small things like his star, flower, laughing, and so on. The theme is friendship, the heart is the one that can truly see correctly, we should be open-minded towards children as they also have great ideas, and never lose sight of what's really important. The themes were all outstanding in their own way and it's amazing how the writer conveyed all that in a single book.

More questions to think about is, 1. What matters the most to you? 2. Do you agree with the book that some adults actually lose sight of what's important because they aren't as innocent as kids are?

The book was amazing and I loved all the detail within it. It was such a heartwarming story but also had an emotional moment in the end that I loved rereading. I strongly recommend reading this book because it's the best I've ever read!