The Laws Of Human Nature By Robert Green | Teen Ink

The Laws Of Human Nature By Robert Green

By Panda07 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Panda07 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Your mind is stronger than your feelings

I've never particularly liked reading. It's not my preferred way of gaining knowledge. I find more enjoyment in watching movies or videos to gain information. However, my decision to get  into "The Laws of Human Nature" wasn't based on its cover or title. Nor was it my teacher forcing me to read it. Instead, it was the overwhelming hype surrounding the book that caught my attention. Hearing millionaires and billionaires praise its significance and claim, "You need to read this book if you want to be successful," made me more curious and motivated me to read it. 

This book is interesting to not just adults but teens because it digs deep into understanding human behavior, motivations, and dynamics. It explores psychological principles and provides insights into why people act the way they do and using that to get what you want. For example, Imagine giving a kid a whole apple nowadays, they might not be too interested. But if you cut it into smaller pieces, the chances of them eating it is better. The reason being is that children love to eat fruit in bite-sized pieces. It's more appealing to them, making them think that it would taste better in some way. 

Robert Green, the author of this book and a person who wrote about 48 powers, wants to share what he thinks and what he knows about humans. He tells you skills that school would never tell you because it's too powerful to be shared. I feel like his intention for making this book and many others is to let us know about the people around us. It changes how you think, how we view this world to get what I want. Whether you are at work, in a relationship, or just seeing the world around us. The Laws of Human Nature gives you tactics for you to be successful, self-improvement and self-defense. 

I wouldn't really say this book is for everyone but it's for the people who want to learn, and grow in and out of their past self and improve on where they are to get what they want and to achieve your goals. It teaches many skills that you will never learn in school. It'll give you a stronger mind and make you think better and differently than the average man.  

If you really want to learn, grow and improve yourself, I would highly recommend it. If the book made millionaires become who they are, I want to become that too. 

I want people to read this book to grow and improve themselves.