Twilight by Stephenie Meyer | Teen Ink

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer MAG

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view. It feels as though a movie is playing in your head. If you don’t feel that way, have no fear, the actual movie comes out November 21.

Twilight is such a magnificent book that it was a New York Times bestseller. Who would have thought that the idea for such an astonishing book could come from a dream the author had?

The theme is love conquers all, even the supernatural. Nothing stands in the way of love for Edward and Bella. Or does it?

Meyer’s style of writing will have you wanting to believe that there are gorgeous vampires roaming our world and just hopefully there will be Edwards for all of the girls who have fallen in love with this fictional yet breathtaking character. Since the characters’ love is forbidden, it only makes it better. ­After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

remym said...
http ://teenink .com /opinion/all/article/149586/The-Case-Against-Twilight/

remym said...
I disagree.
http ://teenink .com /reviews/movie_reviews/article/150091/New-Moon/

remym said...
Think about it.

...PensiveGurl... PLATINUM, Aurora, Colorado

You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it- Neil Gaiman.
Who are you to be who you are?-Le'Na Pernell

Ditto! >.<

Love the saga! Love the article! I'm glad it was published! It really deserves to be!!!! >.<

I read this book and the rest of the saga . I stayed up until like 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning reading☻♥ GREAT SAGA . ! = )

i love the twilight saga, GREAT SAGA ! [=

yelloweym BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona

none

I AGREE (:

yelloweym BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona

none

HEYY I GO TO UR SONS SCKOOL AT DAMS AZ!!!! COOL (:

yelloweym BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona

none

ok I REALLY LIKE DIS ARICLE COOLIO HAHAHAHA ( : <3333

DemiDoDa42 said...
love it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AlexAndZach4eva BRONZE, East Ridge, Tennessee
breaking glass???

i loved you in both of the movies really big fan!!

this was a good review. but you gave waayyy to much information. i loved the book, and you gave a good review but i think you gave a little to much information. and by the way. this is the actress who plays bella swan (: thank you for being a fan.

ash101 said...
edward is really good in twilight and the others twilight sreies book to

ash101 said...
the Twight series are really good and there are good characters and the first time i read the book i almost cried

JoeShua BRONZE said...
JoeShua BRONZE, Ipil, Other

"Imagination is Creativity..."

yeah the saga is great but i like her "The Host" Better...

mwlae09 BRONZE said...
mwlae09 BRONZE, Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
TWILIGHT IS MY FAVORITE BOOK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! IVE READ THEM EACH 4 TIMES!!!! <3 EDWARD IS SO AMAZING

ShernayB. DIAMOND, Southfield, Michigan

"Some things will never change"---Tupac

I love stephenie meyer. i agree with you. after reading these books, i was so inspired to continue writing.

sunshine said...
i agree with you!!!!!!!! i love the Twilight series. i have to re-read the boks over and over again. And i also torture my sister with the DVD.