My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald | Teen Ink

My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald

By kat27 GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida
kat27 GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida

Not only is this hard-back cover rather eye catching and pink, but the inside is just as catchy. “My Life in Pink and Green” by Lisa Greenwald is the story involving one pharmacy and customers that scream for beauty fixes. This sweet novel fills you in on Lucy Desberg’s life, and her family struggles to maintain business and pay bills to demanding notifications.

Lucy knows each aisle by heart and could direct a customer to the conditioner aisle in her sleep if she wanted to. One customer after another, Lucy spills all the beauty secrets she knows and the customers just keep strolling in. Even better, these beauty tips aren’t just knowledge. They’re Eco-friendly knowledge! All of the sudden the most popular kids at school are coming in for products, and customers are coming in for everything ranging from make-up to an actual make-over!

Will Lucy be able to save the pharmacy? Will her mom and grandmother listen to her ideas and let them bounce from an idea to reality? This novel is humorous, enlightening, and even taught me a thing or two about the beauty secrets that Lucy, customers, and everybody else in the novel just so happens to be talking about! If this pharmacy was a real store, I’d be elated to walk in and listen to what Lucy has to say. However, because this isn’t so, I’m more than happy to own this book, and read it over and over again.

NyyBabbiee said...
This is a good book so far. The girl is just like me. (;

Hey. I am sooo excited for this book I can't wait to read it. Especially because I'm into beauty and beauty tips and it talks about it so I love the book cover by the way. By

hi i love your book my life in pink and green. i am coming to see you on feb. 13, 2011. im soooo excited to meet you! <3 always, madison ernst