Scarlet by Marissa Meyer | Teen Ink

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

By Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York
Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York

Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.

Scarlet Benoit has lived with her grandmother ever since she was little, and she thought she knew ALL her secrets. Until, of course, the day her grandma goes missing. Scarlet goes to everyone for help: the neighbors, the police, even her good-for-nothing dad. Nobody had any answers. Then she meets Wolf- a mysterious, sexy, and dangerous guy prone to getting into fights, and doesn't even know what a tomato is. Scarlet knows that Wolf has all the answers to the questions she has been asking, and lucky for her he has agreed to aid her in her search for her grandmother.
On the other side of the world, Cinder the cyborg and Thorne the (very) proud human decide to break out of prison and escape into the atmosphere as fugitives. Just when they think things couldn't get any worse, their paths cross with those of Scarlet and Wolf. Read the amazing novel Scarlet by Marissa Meyer to find out what happens next to these unlikely pairs.

Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York

it was amazing! however i strongly recommend that you begin with the first book, or else it can be a little bit confusing and difficult to follow :) hope you like it

Anonymous said...
I will read it. thank you!