The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost | Teen Ink

The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost

August 18, 2014
By Brae_den_colo_ma BRONZE, Keaau, Hawaii
Brae_den_colo_ma BRONZE, Keaau, Hawaii
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The book that I have read this summer is call The Paladin Prophecy. The author of this action packed book is Mark Frost. I would say that the genre of this book is adventure and action. This story took place in many locations but the main places would be Ojai, California and The center that is a high school that is top secret and only for the most talented or skilled teenagers on earth. The main character in this adventurous story is Will West. Will west is no ordinary boy, He is extraordinary he has super speed. He realizes this after he was being chased by a black sedan. He ran and past obstacles faster than a normal human. He luckily escapes but an even bigger surprise was waiting for him at school. When he got to school he was called in to the principals office. When he got there there was a lady named Dr. Robbins. Will had scored extremely high on a test given to all the students. Dr. Robbins was from a special school called the Center. Dr. Robbins ran some test on him then gave him a packet to fill out if he wanted to attend the new school. A bit farther into the book Will’s father had been kidnapped by the guys in the black sedan. When Will saw that, he packed his bags and ran as fast as he could, he found this airport transport and met this guy named Nando and he took Will to the airport he was very helpful. He made it so that Will was able to make it through security with the help of a secret agent named Dave. Who takes the attention of the cops away from Nando and Will so that will could get to the airport. Further in the book Will is at the center with all his roommates and then Will tells his roommates that he was being followed by black sedan and they get caught in it to. At the end Will loses his parents (so he thinks).


The author's comments:
d