The Eye of Minds by James Dashner | Teen Ink

The Eye of Minds by James Dashner

By Kanderson33 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Kanderson33 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

The Eye of Minds/James Dashner
First Ember Edition, 2014,310
Science Fiction

Would this be a joy in the whole wide world to be the character in a video game, I would... with the right technology to generate yourself into any game. Want to know what I say to that… bring the action!
Michael is a teenage boy who lives sometime further than our time. He starts in a game called Lifeblood, where he speaks to a girl… Tanya, she is on the verge of committing suicide. As Michael tries to prevent this from happening, her ignorance kept her from listening as she digs into her flesh and rips out the core. As Tanya jumps off Michael losses his balance and he falls as well, as he lifted back to reality, Tanya didn’t.
The Eye of Minds is written in first person point of view with an amazing dynamic that could finally base games from reality and the virtual world that could give hopes to extreme gamer's like me that technology like this would occur, Dashner was able to set reality and virtual world aside and making reality and the virtual world unique from our actual lives
In conclusion, this book was an intense nail biting, action fueled book that will leave you craving more…if you really love science fiction books, be sure to check out the sequel The Rule of Thoughts; you’ll be in for another action fueled book.

jadaandre1234 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
this book insipres me to read it right now