Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

Do you remember when you believed in magical creatures, powers, and beings good or bad? In the book, Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer, you are brought back to that world of imagination, conflict, and understanding. Within the pages of this fantasy you meet and get to know a girl named Bella. You're taken through her first years living with her dad, Charlie, in Forks, Washington, a rainy little town on the Olympic Peninsula. Though Bella is from Phoenix, and hates living in Forks, she finds a secret in this little town. But what she doesn't know, is the responsibility that comes with it. Bella will find herself in love with a deadly monster! Follow Bella on her journey of love, and risky actions, as she overcomes obstacles no one has ever thought about.

In this book, Stephenie Meyer is miraculous and spectacular. As you read, you know the book is fantasy, but the way Meyer writes, you feel it as realistic fiction, wondering if vampires actually do exist. With all the detail Meyer devotes, there is no doubt you will get lost in the wonderful love story. I absolutely loved reading this book, and couldn't get the next fast enough. I liked this book so much, because as I read, I felt like I was inside the book, as if in every scene, a part of it. I couldn't stop reading, I would for hours on end, captivated by the beautiful, and colorful way this book was written. I would recommend this book to all girls 12 and up, who want to fall in love with a story filled with excitement, true love, and a suspenseful plot.