Awesomosis Jones | Teen Ink

Awesomosis Jones

By JFuller04 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
JFuller04 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

A movie about someone's nasty, deteriorating body usually would not catch my eye. But Osmosis Jones,a cartoon about a white blood cell that is also a cop played by Chris Rock, did.

In the movie, Jones teams up with a cold pill called Drex. . As you switch between Frank, played by Bill Murray,and his foul insides where the main characters live, and what he is doing to make it worse, you find some pretty slick comedy and anticipation. As Frank continues to not treat his body well, he catches a virus that Osmosis Jones and Drex are trying to take down—but no one believes them. 

As it still has an amazing plot. It has a good pace between inside and outside of the body, not letting you get bored of what's going on. 

I don’t think there is ever a time I am not in the mood to watch Osmosis Jones, the reason being how no movie takes place in the human body and it being a cartoon makes it so refreshing to see. There is so much attention to detail with jokes and what part of the body they are in and how it works. It is a good lesson about the human body and what eating poorly can eventually do to you too. So, It’s a bit of an educational movie but don’t let that deceive you, it is worth the watch. 

I think others would like this movie because it has Chris Rock and who doesn't like Chris rock, he is extremely funny and is always a good voice to hear. It’s got great comedy with a suspenseful plot. I think it is a great movie to check out for all.