Super Troopers | Teen Ink

Super Troopers

Super Troopers, directed by Jay Chandrasekhar is a very good comedy. It stars Jim Gaffigan, Lynda Carter, Daniel von Bargen, Marisa Coughlan, and Brian Cox. These “cops,” A.K.A. super troopers are the kinds of cops that will not get you in trouble.

A good story about rookie-cops and messing with kids that are too impaired to even care.

The movie setting is in Vermont where they get into a bind and might have to close down the station if they don't give some tickets. As the movie goes on it shows how cops can be amazingly cool or could be complete butt heads. One cop by the name of Farva (Kevin Heffernan) gets probation so they get a rookie, Rabbit (Eric Stolhaske) to pretty much give him problems for it through the whole movie.
If they can connect the crime scene to the marijuana bust, then maybe they can convince the governor to keep the station open if they can do it before the city cops do.

The movie practically is all about making fun of rookie cops and messing with teenagers. It’s a messed up comedy that really has no point what so ever.

"This will certify that the above work is completely original."

Hayden Stein