Battle: Los Angeles | Teen Ink

Battle: Los Angeles

June 20, 2011
By Bgeekgirl24 GOLD, Bellefontaine, Ohio
Bgeekgirl24 GOLD, Bellefontaine, Ohio
16 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
Eat healthy. Excersize daily. Die anyway.


Battle: Los Angeles is a spectacular movie about something that many people love, aliens. This movie was basically about aliens taking over the world. But the creators of this movie added their own twist to why the aliens came to earth. The aliens were partially robotic, but were also part water. They invaded the earth for the oceans. Throughout the movie, a group of brave marines set off to save all of mankind themselves. They had to win over Los Angeles or earth was completely lost. This place was their last chance. They fight ‘til the end and they risk their lives for every single living human being left on the invaded earth. In the end they had won Los Angeles, but this was only the very beginning. There was the rest of the world to save. That is why I believe there could be a possibility that this is not the end. Over all, this was a fantastic movie with unbelievable graphics and fantastic originality. After watching it, I would give it a rating of 8 out of 10.


The author's comments:
This is a great movie with good originality.