Shaun of the Dead | Teen Ink

Shaun of the Dead

March 19, 2008
By Anonymous

Shaun of the Dead is defiantly an entertaining movie. It’s both hilarious and gory at the same time. It’s about this guy named Shaun. He has got an idiot roommate named Ed who is a total slob and does nothing but sit around and play video games. Shaun’s girlfriend, Liz who Shaun ignores all the time, breaks up with him. Shaun and Ed go to the bar and get totally wasted. That night Shaun sees some people making out at the park. He doesn’t realize that it was a zombie eating a person. The next day when Shaun wakes up there are zombies walking around and Shaun is totally blindsided. He goes into the store he lives by and he slips on blood on his way there and he even talks to one. Not only is the person working there a zombie but there is blood on the door he opens to get a drink from. Then he realizes what’s going on and he has to battle the zombies, his x girl friend, and his loser roommate to try to figure everything out. This movie, directed by Edgar Wright and written by Simon Pegg, is a great movie. I wouldn’t want to give all the British humor away. I’d say watch this movie with some friend and you’ll have a great laugh and a great time.