Transformers | Teen Ink

Transformers

January 9, 2013
By Leticia Andrade BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Leticia Andrade BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Transformers, starts out with an ordinary boy named Sam Witwicky. (Samuel James) Sam is a high school student that is not all that popular. He gets rejected by the popular. His grandfather discovered this amazing thing under ice that made his name more popular. After getting an undeserved A- for his genealogy report, Sam went with his father to buy him a new car. His dad Ron (Ronald Witwicky) plays a cruel joke on him passing by a porch parking lot. Going to Bobby Bolivia’s car lot, they went shopping for a used car. Sam spotted a Camaro that he liked, but Ron, ever the cheap man, refused to go over four thousand dollars. However, when all the windows in the car lot suddenly exploded, Bolivia agreed to four thousand. Sam took his buddy Miles to the lake, where they encountered Mikaela (Megan Fox) and her boyfriend Trent. Trent pretty much told them to get lost, but Mikaela then dumped Trent. Realizing he had his one shot, Sam abandoned Miles and offered to give Mikaela a ride home. When his car had some engine trouble, Mikaela looked under the hood and was quite impressed with the layout of the old Camaro's engine, though Sam was more impressed with the layout of Mikaela. After giving her a ride home, Mikaela asked Sam if he thought she was shallow. Sam awkwardly replied that he thought there was "more than meets the eye with you". After berating himself for his lame pickup line, Sam watched Mikaela wave goodbye from her porch and felt that he had made progress, prompting him to say he loved his car. Later that night, his car suddenly left. Believing it was being stolen, Sam followed it to an abandoned junkyard. To his shock and horror, the car was alive. Sam left his last words to his parents and Mojo (his dog), in which he acknowledged that he owned the Busty Beauties issues that were given to him by his uncle Charles, then investigated. Some police came and arrested him, and an overzealous cop, believing him to be a junkie, called him rober. Once he returned home, Sam’s Camaro arrived, and Sam fled ignominiously on his moms pink bike. He hit the cement hard in front of Mikaela and soon found a police car. He demanded the officer's help...at which point said police car turned into an evil Transformer. After throwing Sam onto a nearby vehicle, the cop car demanded the location of Sam's eBay items, but Sam fled and ran into Mikaela. The Camaro arrived and took them to a power plant, where the two cars fought it out while Sam was chased by and even smaller transformer. Then out Bumblebee (The Transformer) Tells Sam and Mikaela about his group called The Autobots. How they want to come to earth to help the humans. To this part I was like wow, this is my new favorite movie. And the best part was I couldn’t wait for I the ending since I imagine being more intense.

Then they go to an abounded alley when four other cars transformed into robots. The lead robot, after inquiring about Sam's identity, introduced himself as Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots, and autonomous robotic life forms from a planet known as Cyberton. Prime introduced Jazz, his first lieutenant; Ironhide, his weapons expert; and Ratchet, their medical officer; and identified the Camaro as Bumblebee, Sam's appointed guardian. Optimus explained their mission to locate the Allspark, the betrayal of Megatron and the Decepticons, and how Archibald Witwicky's glasses played a vital role in finding the AllSpark. But lucky of them Sam had his grandfather glasses.

To know the ending of the movie you must watch. In the ending is where it gets more intense of were The Autobots fight against the Decepticons. As soon as I saw this movie it left me speechless, not even wanting to go to the bathroom so that I would not miss anything. This is one of the best action movies starting out with Megan Fox and Samuel James. Also watch the other two movies. “Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen”, and “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.” But my favorite so far is this first movie.