TMNT | Teen Ink

TMNT

TMNT is the next movie in the teenage mutant ninja turtle saga. I don't think anyone was really expecting this, since they haven't made a movie since 1993, but it wasn't a horrible movie. It had it's strong point, but the rest of it was just...eh. For example, the plot. All it was was some random man sending monsters back to where they came from. ? Where did THAT idea come from? In my opinion, they could've had a better villain. Like Karai. And then there was the relationship between the turtles. Did anyone else notice that Raphael only said ONE THING to Michelangelo in that entire movie?? And yet they were best friends in the other three movies that were out in the 90's. In fact, Donatello and Mikey were barely in the movie at all. The whole project was focused on Raphael and Leonardo, and I think THEIR relationship made the whole movie! So, if you're planning on watching this movie soon, you'll probably love it, but this is just a warning.

Farmboy said...
This movie was so cool. But now in 2010 they have made a new moive Tmnt Turtles Forever.

Estar-Forte BRONZE, A Little Dot On A Map, North Carolina

"Happiness can meet you in forms of insanity, but at times you must look madly for it."

I do love it!!! There is no such a thing as a perfect movie :) like people nothing is perfect :)