Ricky Carmichael's Interview | Teen Ink

Ricky Carmichael's Interview

Have you ever wounded about what motivates the professional supercross riders to win? Wow! That was amazing. Ricky Carmichael is a great person to talk to for advice. I was sitting in the family room of our house watching some insane motocross racing. Bar to Bar 2007 Supercross, it’s insane, but full of advice.

The insane show ended in a matter of minutes. Feeling very explorative I went to the extrans disc. Then clicked on the rider interviews then clicked on Ricky Carmichael’s name. The interview started and I was in for the ride. After a while the interview was over.

The parts I liked the most were the parts where Ricky was talking about doing your best and being honest with yourself. I also liked the part where one of Ricky’s coaches were talking about having the heart to do supercross and how any body can make it.

I would recommend this video to any one who loves supercross and because it is very powerful and motivating. It really makes you want to do or try something. Be just like the professionals and have something motivating running through your head.