The Avengers | Teen Ink

The Avengers

By 16nsandstrom SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
16nsandstrom SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

"If you are lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else, don't ever change." ~ Taylor Swift

The Super-Six

When six unstoppable super heroes collide to fulfill a mission called S.H.I.E.L.D., it takes viewers along with them to restore the Earth. Marvel's "The Avengers" is a jaw-dropping film. The setting and characters are the basis for the movie's good plot and story.

The setting in this film is somewhat complicated because it deals with another realm. Asgard is a planet in another dimension. This abstract place is where two of the main characters are from. However, this present-day film takes place mostly on Earth. The characters that make up this film are from a combination of different movie's.

The six superheroes are Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. They each hold superhuman powers or have devices that do, for example, Iron Man's suit. Loki, Thor's brother, is the supervillain and is trying to take over the Earth with an alien invasion. Now it's up to the super-six to save the world. The brothers are from the planet of Asgard. The battle is because of their past on their home planet. Overall, this was a great action, sci-fi movie and I am looking forward to seeing Avengers 2 this spring.

This PG-13 film is a great movie for anyone that likes fiction. The only thing I have to complain about is that some scenes were a little too cheesy but that is expected since it’s about superpowers and other worlds. The best part was the special effects. The alien invasion looked surprisingly realistic on screen. This movie has a great storyline and lots of action.

I would recommend this movie to all my friends and family. The setting and characters are a lot of what make up this film. It is a must-see movie and I will be watching it over again in the future. Watch and see what will happen when these six superheroes combine their power to restore peace in the world.

This is a great movie!five stars!