Love Actually | Teen Ink

Love Actually MAG

By Anonymous

     "Love Actually" is not just another British romantic comedy, it is the best one ever. This movie beats out the likes of "Notting Hill" and is not only terrific for adults but also for teens.

Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Laura Linney, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Keira Knightley and Rowan Atkinson star and all give terrific performances. One great part of this movie is that there are actually eight stories with intertwined relationships. The film jumps around from one to the other, making it almost a soap opera. What makes this film even more appealing is that there is not just one age group going through troubles with love, rather everyone from an eight-year-old to a couple who has been married for 20 years, even to the feelings of the prime minister.

This film is hilarious from start to finish, has the characters that only a romantic comedy can have and ties all the characters and their problems together in the end. Also, this film offers a whole new outlook on how love might actually work, and whe-ther you really have to be a certain age to know what it feels like. Movies should make the viewer want to go out and tell everyone they know about how great it is, and that is definitely the case with "Love Actually." So go rent it!

This movie is rated R.