Sweeney Todd | Teen Ink

Sweeney Todd

By StrawberryAmulet101 BRONZE, King George, Virginia
StrawberryAmulet101 BRONZE, King George, Virginia

Johnny Depp, has wowed us in his new movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Everyone will love this movie, I can guarantee it. A must see for sure. Also playing in this exceptional movie was the lovely Helena Bonham-Carter who plays Ms. Lovett, Alan Rickman has Judge Turpin, Jamie Campbell Bower is Anthony, Sacha Baron Cohen as Adolfo Pirelli, Timothy Spall is the Beadle, and many more amazing actors and actresses.
Sweeney Todd is set back in England, where a man named Benjamin Barker is wrongly convicted of a crime and is now back for revenge. Told his wife is dead and his daughter has been adopted sends him over the edge and he is now killing men until his prime target Judge Turpin comes to his barber shop.
“No, not Barker. It’s Todd now. Sweeney Todd, and he will have his revenge.”
From an adults point of view it was great. I would not have done anything differently with the movie. Everything was put together perfectly. I don’t recommend, however, for children under 12 watching this. It has a lot of gore. Which is not appropriate. Other then that fact, it was amazing.