A Night Out With The Backstreet Boys | Teen Ink

A Night Out With The Backstreet Boys MAG

VIDEO: Backstreet Boys -

"A Night Outwith the Backstreet Boys"Recently I purchased "A Night Outwith the Backstreet Boys" and found it very exciting. Thevideo is a taped acoustic concert in Cologne, Germany anddisplays new arrangements of current songs. Each member alsohas a solo performance. Brand-new material is revealed in thisintimate setting. The group's band is also featured in thisspectacular video. Video clips of "All I Have To Give" and"I'll Never Break Your Heart" are on it also.

Afterwatching, any fan will fall in love again with the BackstreetBoys. It proves they can sing and showcases their individualtalents. All who do not like the Backstreet Boys will probablychange their minds when they see their talent so magnificentlyexpressed. I have already watched it at least 100 timesbecause it makes you want to say, "Wow, they are reallygreat!"

The video has 15 songs including "As Long AsYou Love Me." Also included are some unfamiliar songs like"Who Do You Love," "10,000 Promises" and "Like A Child." Eachsong will move you and soon you will be singing along with thevideo. I recommend that anyone who is a fan of the BackstreetBoys buy this video. .