The Dark Knight | Teen Ink

The Dark Knight

February 18, 2014
By lizzy32 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
lizzy32 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

“The Dark Knight” is by far my favorite movie of all time. Christian Bale is an amazing actor who plays Bruce Wayne (Batman). His goal is to protect the city of Gotham. In “The Dark Knight” there is a new evil character known as the Joker. Heath Ledger plays the Joker. I would have to agree that Heath Ledger outdid himself having to be a homicidal maniac who tries to kill batman several times, and causes so many other deaths. I have two favorite scenes the Heath Ledger does. First off I love when he explains how he got the scares on the sides of his mouth. Each time he makes up a different story. My second favorite part is when he blows up the hospital. And actually the exsplostion didn’t go like it was supposed to, but Health just played it off and created one of the most twisted scene in the movie. I would have to agree that I did not like that they changed the actress of Bruce Wayne’s childhood friend. They should have kept Holmes, even though Gyllenhaal did an excellent job in the second batman. “The Dark Knight” will forever be one of the most epic movies of all time.