The Silence of the Lambs | Teen Ink

The Silence of the Lambs

By Lily1221 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Lily1221 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

The Silence of the Lambs starring Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins takes you into a young FBI trainee, Clarice Starling’s thrilling and disturbing tale. When she is asked to do a psychological profile on asylum inhabitant Dr. Hannibal Lecter, she discovers that Jack Crawford the man who gave her this opportunity meant to get Dr.Lecter to open up and analyze the new serial killer Buffalo Bill. As Clarice gets more and more involved in this case, we see that she has had a very troubled past. Clarice keeps having flashbacks as the investigation continues but pushes them down to keep focused on catching Buffalo Bill before he kills again. This movie is not for the light of heart. It takes you into a twisted and disturbing state which you might find hard to handle. This is a horror movie that, if you have a good imagination is twice as scary because it is on the brink of reality.