treasure planet | Teen Ink

treasure planet

By cyd5555555 BRONZE, Edmonton, Hawaii
cyd5555555 BRONZE, Edmonton, Hawaii

Treasure planet is an action and adventure movie it has a lot of cool parts there are guns, swords, ships and pirates. Some parts of the movie have a lot of suspense like when they were trying to get away from explosions and falling apart land. I have watched this movie since I was 7. I love this movie because it has really cool because there is fighting in it.   
Treasure planet is about a boy named Jim and he is on a mission. It all started when Jim was a little boy he wanted to find captain flints treasure. 12 years later Jim got in to trouble with the cops because he was in a restricted area on his solar surfer. After the encounter with the cops Jim heard his mother saying he is very smart but he is like a stranger to her, a ship came crashing down from the sky and a turtle named Billy bones. Billy bones got out, he was very injured form his injuries he died, before he died he told Jim “beware the cyborg” and gave him the treasure in his chest that had a ball in it. Pirates started too attracted the in that they own. It catches on fire. They go to Doctor Doppler’s house because the in burned to the ground. Jim figures out what the ball is, it is a map to treasure planet. Jim and Dr. Dopper go on a ship to find Capital flints treasure.
The reason why I like this movie is because it is very funny and it has a lot of fighting scenes and I like fighting scenes because they are very interesting I have loved this movie since I was little