The Minions | Teen Ink

The Minions

This summer I had the chance to go see this amazing Movie called “The Minions”. This movie is about these cute little yellow creatures that want to have the greatest villain as their boss. They look all over the world for the one great villain but every time they find a villain suitable for them they somehow accidently kill it. This does not surprise me because these minions all tough they are clever they can be clumsy things. Finally it reaches their small brains that they just cannot keep a boss so they stop looking. This causes their Happiness level to decrease dramatically. All the minions are depressed and it feels like everything is happening in slow motion. They have all given up. All except for one brave minion called Kevin. He announces that he will be going out into the world to find the one great boss. He takes two other minions with him to help him. They have many adventures and they actually do find the perfect villain but this villain, Scarlet Overkill wants to become queen of England so she sends the minions to steal the crown. Kevin and his pals are successful but they are seen with the crown and people now think that they are the new Kings of England. Scarlet gets very mad and tries to kill them but Gru saves them with his cool freeze ray gun invention and the crown is given back to the queen. As for the minions, they follow Gru and he becomes their new boss but this time they manage to keep him.
Although “Despicable Me” came out first, “Minions” is a pre Despicable me origin that tells the story of how they found Gru.

MORE ABOUT THE MINIONS
These little henchmen love bananas and they admire their boss Gru. They love babysitting Gru’s daughters, Margo, Agnes and Edith. They have tea parties very often with the girls. These little yellow creatures are funny and full of entertainment.

I wrote this artivle for a class project in grade ten.

PumpkinSpiceLatte BRONZE, New York, New York
LOL I LOVE THIS BEST THING IVE EVER READ. ITS AMAZING. #PUMPKINSPICELATTE