Mean Girls | Teen Ink

Mean Girls

By Mckinley_B BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
Mckinley_B BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta

Every moment matters

This Movie Portrays what life is like in a teenage girls life. Its a very dramatic fiction starring Lindsay Lohan. In the movie Cady Heron starts public school. She has been homeschooled until she turned sixteen. Her first friends thet she makes are Janice Ian and Damian Leigh. The odd pair adopt Cady. All of the sudden Cady meets Regina Goerge and her trio. They seem super nice until Cady hears the rumors. Cady and Janice plan what they call "Plastic Sabotage". Cady makes fake friends with them and tries her hardest to srew up their lives. She drives the trio apart and ruins Regina Georges life.

I would rate this movie a 3/5. I absolutely loved this show but it can be very cheesy at points. It was probably rated very highly back when it was released in 2004 but now we have created much better Movies. Lindsay Lohan did an excellent job in this movie and sdid the other co stars.I would definitely reccommend this movie to anyone who wants to have a laugh. I actually forced my boyfriend to watch this with me and it got him laughing.