Barlowgirl | Teen Ink

Barlowgirl

By blackrose326 GOLD, Burlington, North Carolina
blackrose326 GOLD, Burlington, North Carolina

If who I am is what I have and what I have is lost then who am I? Anonymous
Beauty can not be found in worldy views for these are; corrupted veiws straight form the gates of hell - Anonymous

Barlowgirl is a christian rock band made up of three sisters.Rebecca-30, Alyssa-27, & Lauren-24. While their music is up to beat & fun it comes with a message of hope & faith. Their latest album hit stores Sep 8 2009, its titled "Love & War". Even though the sisters are in a band, travel, & get to rock out night after night for thousands of screaming fans; its not an easy road & its hard. One of the songs "Stay With Me" explains just that. During the time that they wrote the song Alyssa was going to give up the life of music. She cried out to God asking him to take her from the hard times. He responded saying"I wont take you out of this, but I'll walk you through it". Thankfully Alyssa stayed in the music buisnesskeeping thousands of fans happy. Their music is truely inspiring & touching.

Barlowgirl is my hero & this is part of my thanks to them for all that theve done. Not only for me,but their other fans.
Check out Barlowgirl.com

Aw Thanks. I kinda figured lol!! hehehe

sistafreak said...
I LOVE YOUR ARTICLE!!!! Good work:)

<3-sistafreak (from the BG website)

K Ill check it out. Thanks yeah they are pretty old. You should check out their website sometime

ReflectionsofYou GOLD, Mason, Tennessee
I wrote a review on this cd recently, I would appreciate it if you shared your thoughts on it. Just search "Barlowgirl" and it will come up. I liked what you wrote. I didn't relize that they we're that old or the story behind the cd.Good job:D