Everytime You Lie by Demi Lovato | Teen Ink

Everytime You Lie by Demi Lovato

By Muzic4MeAlwayz SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Muzic4MeAlwayz SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

"Love is a perfect bond of union."

"I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, and a long list of gentlemen happy to take your place..."

That's one of my favorite lines of the best breakup songs out there for teen girls. "Everytime You Lie" starts off with a catchy piano tune and then the beat of drums following. Demi Lovato starts it off by telling a story almost, of how she broke up with her boyfriend, and how he still likes his ex. Demi has a beautiful voice, and she makes this song sound great.

This song relates to what I went through a little bit. In the song, Demi talks about how she won't break down because of the guy breaking up with her, and him liking someone else. She sings about how she basically doesn't care, and she's moving on. She knows she will have other guys on her side, so why should she be heartbroken? I was kind of feeling the same way, and I kept listening to this song because it's awesome and it's great if you want to get over someone. It shows how strong s girl can be, even though someone she really liked might have broken up with them.

After listening to this song, think about how strong you can be even if something bad did happen. Remember, that person isn't really worth the time all of it was taking anyway.

"Love is a perfect bond of union."

ikr same here! exactly wat happened

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

I love this song, because it was the song I was listening to when I was broken up with. It explains exaclty what happened. Exactly.

Writer24 SILVER, Acton, Massachusetts
That's a good review of the song. She's a great singer!

on Jun. 16 2010 at 7:00 am

"Love is a perfect bond of union."

thank you :)

Diana101 GOLD said...
Diana101 GOLD, Grove City, Ohio

"God's delays are not God's denials"

I love Demi's song "Everytime You Lie"!!

You did a great job writing the review!!

amazingkp. BRONZE, Lemars, Iowa
Do you like demi lovato?? I do and I like the rest of her songs on that cd and some on her first cd. But I think it is a good thing that she knows what she is singing about. You know?? What's the point of singing a song you have no idea what its talking about. Right? I think you did a really great job. Don't forget to look at my writings if you have time. Keep writing.