F.A.M.E. by Chris Brown | Teen Ink

F.A.M.E. by Chris Brown

October 8, 2011
By ShaunnDiorrr BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan
ShaunnDiorrr BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Chris Brown is a well know singer/actor. He first came in the music industry in 2005, well that was when everyone first noticed him at least. His voice was found early and he just made his first album, with the hit song Run It!, in 2005. From his first album, Chris Brown, to Exclusive, then Graffiti, and now F.A.M.E, Chris has been through alot.

He has put deep thought and hard work in all of his songs. Every song that you listen to of his has a meaning that goes along with it. Even in his mix-tapes: In My Zone, In My Zone 2, Fan of A Fan (feat. Tyga), and Boy In Detention, you could tell that a meaning went along with it.

Chris Brown has talent in many areas besides just vocal. This includes dancing and acting. He is very talented, and he enjoys just being himself. No wonder he is a big inspiration to many. Of course, some people lost their faith in him in 2009 after the Rihanna incident, but things happen. Time to forgive, but never forget. As a true #TeamBreezy fan, you would understand that he knew what he did, and that he was truly sincere in his apology.

Now, though, is not the time to go on talking about the past. Let us talk about the future! Chris Brown is now on his F.A.M.E. tour and he has been doing AMAZING! He recently (Sept. 18) came to Detroit, MI and I truly loved the entire concert. He was energetic and even though he had a hoarse voice, he kept going! The entire concert was fabulous and I know that it was worth my money.

F.A.M.E. means two things: Forgiving All My Enemies ; Fans Are My Everything. Those are two perfect titles for the album. Also, Chris designed the album cover art, which was awesome by the way.

You should go and most definitely get the F.A.M.E. album! The music is POPPIN'! (You see what I did there:P).


The author's comments:
The fact that I truly love Chris Brown inspired me to do this. I am a true TEAMBREEZY fan, and I wanted to let everyone know out there aware of his talents. Also, everyone should go and get his F.A.M.E. album, because it is one of the BEST of his.