I Kissed a Girl | Teen Ink

I Kissed a Girl

Whether you like it or hate it, you know the chorus, a few verses, or all the lyrics to “I Kissed A Girl” by Katy Perry. Katy Perry's charming melodies and daring lyrics have captivated people nationwide. Her new album, One Of The Boys, features this and other hit singles like “Hot and Cold”, “Ur So Gay”, and “Thinking of You”. If you've seen the provocative music video, heard the song lyrics, or even title of the song you can infer what one of her newest sensations is about.

Katy Perry has a daring message to send with her song. Many religious people have not liked the song because of this message, but that doesn't stop it from being a hit. Some even find the message the song sends to be fun. Once my phone went off and played the song and I swear every girl in the room turned to me and said, “I love that song!”

Maybe it is possible that Katy Perry is doing something everyone wishes they could do but they don't have the courage to. Maybe somewhere deep down inside of ourselves we all want to, “taste her cherry chap stick.”

i luv this and wut u said! true and very well written and expressed!

=D