Jonas Brothers Review | Teen Ink

Jonas Brothers Review

The hottest pop group today is better than you think. Of course it's the Jonas Brothers. Their soft-rock is everywhere with 3 albums as a group, the Jonas Brothers are out of this world! Their 3 albums are "It's About Time," "Jonas Brothers" and "A Little Bit Longer." "It's About Time," which was released on August 8, 2006 (2005-2006) sold 50,000 copies on a "limited release." The second album was called "Jonas Brothers." It was released on August 7, 2007 (2007-2008) and was number 5 on "Billboard Hot 200." The Jonas Brothers' last and most recent album as a group is called "A Little Bit longer." On this album was the most recent and most talked about song, "Love Bug." was just recently released as a video on Disney channel. "Love Bug" adds a touch of "back-in-the-day" reality. The 3 brothers are dressed in tuxedos for some of the video. It is a different side from their rock-and-pop attire. The Jonas Brothers include a variety of tasteful sound. Joe and Nick both provide the lead vocals, but Nick also gives that soft sound like a bird's song. Kevin does the sweltering guitar. "Love Bug" is so good that you'll never forget it!

The Jonas Brothers consist of 3 brothers. Paul Kevin Jonas Jr. (prefers Kevin), the eldest of the Jonas Brothers at 20, alters from curly to straight hair. He was born and raised in New Jersey on November 5, 1987. With his large noticed sideburns, he rocks out on guitar barely singing. Kevin is the classiest dresser of the group usually wearing loose pants and dress shoes that can be worn to a black-tie event. He goes out on stage looking more formal than rocker. Joseph Adam Jonas, or Joe, is described as the lead singer of the group. Joe was born in Casa Grande, Arizona on August 15 1989, but raised in New Jersey. He goes with straight hair and "tight skinny jeans." Joe wears very casual, regular clothes such as regular T-shirts, jeans and sneakers, but rocker style. Nicholas Jerry Jonas (Nick) at 16 maintains a curly dark- haired status. He was born in Austin, Texas on September 16, 1992 also raised in New Jersey. He is the sensitive soft-tone singer and the youngest of the group. With Type 1 diabetes (diagnosed in November 16, 2005) he still knows how to rock out on stage.--Nick's solo song "A Little Bit Longer" on the most recent album "A Little Bit Longer" talks about his diabetes.

Their physical and vocal abilities only benefit them. The Jonas Brothers, being different than most bands when it comes to sound, are very modest, but distinctive. It is hard to compare them to just anybody without evidence and facts. To anyone who prefers delectable, clean-cut music as opposed to hard, crude music that makes you feel like your head has been banged against a wall, then go out and buy "A Little Bit Longer." I would describe the Jonas Brothers as a younger version of N'sync if anyone. N'sync and the Jonas Brothers both use real life situations in their music. Things like break-ups and love stories are highly used in their writing. N'sync was used to writing deep, vibrant music that you can dance to and the Jonas Brothers style of music is very similar. Be sure to remember, if you like gentle, eccentric, high-class music over loud, "head banging" music, GO JONAS!

hey boo...lmao...good job on getting on teen ink...u did a great job...its amazing... i loved it..omq i wanna read more of your work...read mine 2 (kirk Franklin's...by Alexis A.)see u in september!!!

vexa rave said...
i liked the article, and i love the Jonas Brothers, but i don't really like how you kinda put down so-called "head-banging music." most of what i listen to is "head-banging music," but i also like stuff like the Jonas Brothers and Vanessa Carlton. what do you mean by that term? do you mean something specific or simply anything "rock"?

Mammy said...
Thanks to everyone who commented! I'm glad u luved my article!!!! Tell ur friends!! :)

NaNii said...
congratz on makinq it on teen ink!!!

yhu r so true bout the jonas brothers nd this article ROCKSZ!!!! =]

Ms.Nagrotsky said...
Great work! This review is so well though-out!