Harlem World | Teen Ink

Harlem World MAG

By Anonymous

   Everyone who knows Sean "Puffy" Combs, will most probably have heard of Mase, his partner. Mase has been on many tracks, with such people has Mariah Carey and The Notorious B.I.G. With this, his first album, he is looking to make his mark.

This is one of the best albums I have heard in a very long time. Mase did a good job in giving the people what they want. All the hype that was built up was for good cause. This album could be played in its entirety without skipping a song.

Sean "Puffy" Combs did an excellent job as executive producer. As a matter of fact, I think he did a better job on this album than his own. It flows together like a story, each song with a different theme. The only problem is that it has too many interludes. Some of them interrupt the flow, making it annoying when listening to it, but most of them don't last more than one minute and a half.

The only thing that I was disappointed with was that it didn't have any multimedia features. Most CDs have either music videos or some feature for the computer. I think that it is important to have multimedia links to acknowledge computer skills and education, especially in the rap and hip-hop industry. Over all, I would definitely recommend this CD to anyone who likes hip-hop. .



JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 1 comment.


i love this so much!