Disturbed-Idestructible Tour | Teen Ink

Disturbed-Idestructible Tour

Disturbed is a hardcore metal band from Chicago. They have plenty of singles, such as “Inside the Fire,” “Down with the Sickness,” “The Game,” “Land of Confusion,” “Indestructible,” “Stupify,” “Voices,” “Prayer,” “Just Stop,” “Stricken” and others. The lineup includes front man Dave Draiman, guitarist Dan Donegan, bassist John Moyer and drummer, Mike Wengren.
Disturbed-Indestructible tour is a show that anyone with at least half a brain would have to go see. When I saw them live, they blew my mind away. Dave Draiman does an awesome job on the vocals and the instrumentals were perfect (not even counting the solo that one of them does). The lighting was as cool as the other side of the pillow and as sweet as maple sugar. The singer has the coolest coming-on-stage entrance that I have ever seen. Since I don’t want to ruin the surprise I won’t say how they come out. They did most of their best songs but the songs I would’ve liked them to play are “Meaning of Life,” “he Night,” “10,000 Fists” and “Shout 2000” but I’m sure that they have their reasons. The opening bands:
“Art of Dying” and “Egypt Central” were cool bands but they weren’t quite up to the Disturbed level but they weren’t the ones I wanted to see. Probably the highlight of the opening bands was Art of Dying playing an Alice in Chains cover song. They did that really well.
The overall theme in their music is about living in today’s world and all the problems that we have to face every day. They have tremendous pride in our country and got us all chanting USA, USA, USA and talked about the troops overseas.
Overall I give their concert a B. I wish that they would’ve been with another band as big as them and not like they did with a couple little known bands. For what the first two bands couldn’t do, Disturbed more than made up for it. It was a concert I really enjoyed and if I were someone that hasn’t seen them, I wouldn’t hesitate to get tickets if they come somewhere close.