Light as a Feather | Teen Ink

Light as a Feather

By 22ep01 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
22ep01 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Watching “Light as a Feather” people get to see what would happen if their death would come true by playing the game. Being that the show has its ups and downs, it shows a teenager: life with drugs, death, alcohol, and relationships, it also shows that life isn’t going to be easy and everyone always has to push through.  

When watching light as a feather people understand the importance of communication, trust, and how hard it may be to lose someone. Whether they were important to them or not it will change them in some way. With the thrill in the show, it’ll give people shivers at times and it's not a top scary movie, but it’s a good movie if people aren’t into thriller/scary movies. I am not the biggest fan of scary movies, but with this show, it was exciting, romantic, and had just a little bit of scare. “She’s dead, She’s dead, light as a feather, light as a feather stiff as a board”, while they chant it, the person in the middle is levitating and at the end, they drop. Throughout the story, people will see Violet and Makeenas backstories and how it affected them to who they are now in the story.

Light as a Feather is a show that is hard to watch on and off, each episode leaves cliffhangers for the next episode and sometimes they are big. With the ten episodes in the first season, each episode is about twenty-two minutes long.