Lady La Vendedora de Rosas | Teen Ink

Lady La Vendedora de Rosas

By Laura-rosales29 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Laura-rosales29 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"Si doy la mano es porue nunca espero nada, en esta vida hay que aser agradecido y mi mano siempre esta firme para un amigo" - El Fantasma

" Es dois que te da la vida y el te la vuleve a quitar" - Ariel Camacho

Nobody understands poverty unless they've been there. Life is hard living in poverty but you have to keep pushing forward until you get where you want to be. Lady La Vendedora de Rosas is based on the life of Lady Tabares in her time as a child and adulthood. This Latin American tv show takes place in Medellin,Colombia. When 10 year old Lady lived in poverty, instead of going to school she would help her mother around the house. Lady would steal roses and sell them to help pay house rent. Lady and her friends would get into a lot of trouble wandering around in the streets of Medellin. Later in the show Lady got sent to foster care for a better life because the neighborhood she lived in was filled with drugs and violence. At a very young age Lady went through things a child should never go through. Throughout her the years in foster care she began to feel hate towards her mother Fatima because she thought her mother gave her up and forgot about her.

At the age of 13 Lady began her career of actress. She became very well known around Colombia because of the movie she starred in called  La Vendedora de Rosas. New opportunities were offered to her because of her acting but after all her hard work, her good life did not last. Lady’s childhood friends switched up on her but who could have known that her childhood friends would end up being her worst enemies.

I really love this tv show because it has an important underlying message that everyone goes through obstacles and that life is not always easy. This tv show has very good actors and very good music that adds to the suspense. Lady La Vendedora de Rosas is an engaging show. I have to admit I have cried in various parts of the show. If you love shows that involve romance, crime, drama and drugs this would be perfect for you.

Lady La Vendedora de Rosas is one of the best shows I've watched.