Snowfall | Teen Ink

Snowfall

By officialcrizz916 SILVER, Sacramento, California
officialcrizz916 SILVER, Sacramento, California

We all love drama and crime shows because there are very exciting , if you like shows that have a lot crime and drama this is the show for you i promise.This shows explain away how people move on in life what they need to do and break rules. A little over 2 years they brought a show called snowfall. Its about young kid graduated from high school somewhere in Los Angeles , he was going to go college till he change his mind.Later on he start a business not a regular business he starts a business by selling cocaine at first but  once he start to figure out that there money selling crack he makes it and sells it.

Snowfall one a few awards for being top 10 , AAFCA award which stands for african-american film critics they had one of the best actors name Daniel Kaluuya he is one the most important actor from this show he the one that makes this show so good. They won one for team of the year some of there other good actors was tisha jefferson, Alex R Moreno, William O'brien, caitlin McCarty, Justin W.Will . This show contains so much good actors thats what makes this show so exciting. There's a lot actors you probably know from other shows.

Snowfall is a crime and drama  television series,created by John Singleton, Eric  Amadio, Dave andron . In los angeles 1983, the series revolves around the first crack epidemic and the culture of the city. The series follows stories of  several characters 19 year old drug dealer franklin saint, CIA operative teddy mcdonald and mexican crime boss’s niece lucia villanueva. Everyone is working towards his or her ultimate goal of money and power and success. Order for them to do that they need to knock off everyone else that is selling it. Theres is 2 season of this shows but dont think thats it there more seasons coming im looking forward to it.

This show it one the best show i seen. Im so ready for next season because it ended so mysterious. If you looking forward to see this show let me know what you think of it because i would want people to see this show it explains how people lived back then and right now is still going on. Hope you enjoy this show

best show out