River dale Review | Teen Ink

River dale Review

By 302yabz BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
302yabz BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

This is about a small town group of teens who have alot of issues and murder is one of them. One of the main characters is Archie andrews he fell in love with the daughter of a mobster and a dirty businessman. He had Archie framed for a murder and he was sent to a federal prison one the dirty buissnes man also known as hyriam lodge had built and owned. He was forced to join an illegal underground boxing club. The conditions were horrible and the fighters had to fight until a lot of blood was lost. Archie's girlfriend Veronica lodge was very distraught and she eventually got tired of her boyfriend being in jail so she knew she had to come up with a plan.

When veronica found out about the fighting club she wore a wig and found a way in with two of the other teens. They had smoke bombs that were disguised as soda cans they made eye contact and all threw the smoke into the ring at the same time. Causing commotion and panic archie was able to slip out of the jail. He was shived by another inmate and was bleeding bad they set up two decoy people to ride a motorcycle they were pulled over while archie slipped away into the day once again. They took him to a secret bunker in the woods while the manhunt for him went on. 

Veronica had finally reached a breaking point retaliation on her dad was soon to come. She used two of his businesses and told the fbi to check the restaurants. With enough evidence to send hyriam to jail he was soon arrested. If it only were that easy hiyram was always one step ahead he had verionicas mom frammed for a murder. Within three weeks hyriam was back on the streets and causing problems again. 

The blossom family who hyriam was deeply involved with had a lot of dirty secrets they wanted no one to know. The father of the family was drug trafficking and his son got caught trying to run away so he shot him in the head. The mother of the family penelope blossom was the infamous gargoyle king and was responsible for about 15 young teens deaths. She also killed betty cooper's father in front of her she was a mean heartless old woman. Their daughter charollet was so infuriated with her mother that she burnt the house down while her mother was inside penelope barley made it out of the fire with third degree burns. 

These are some of the main points that happened in the show. I recommend it to people for the age groups of 15 to 18 years old. I feel as if they will relate to it the best and I am certain it will be intriguing i could not stop watching this show. Overall I think it's a very good netflix series if I had to rate it on a scale of 10 i would give it a 10 out of 10. My favorite character was Archie because of the strength, honorability and mentality he had.

Spoilers may be present.