¨Make Friends First, make Sales Second, and Love Third, in no Particular Order¨ | Teen Ink

¨Make Friends First, make Sales Second, and Love Third, in no Particular Order¨

By rileyrhae999 BRONZE, Rolla, Missouri
rileyrhae999 BRONZE, Rolla, Missouri

What if more drama happens in a paper company then in our daily lives? In The Office, directed by Greg Danieals and Ken Kwapis, viewers receive a sneak peak at the unusual paper company known as Dunder Mifflin. 

In this Comedy Central TV series, Michael Scott, the regional manager of the paper company: Dunder Mifflin, faces many challenges. But the series is not centered around him, it is about each individual problem that the cast of The Office faces. 

In the memorable TV series The Office, viewers will experience the funny and sarcastic characters played by well known comedians. Such as: Michael Scott (Steve Carell), Jim Halbert (John Krasinki), Pam Beasly (Jenna Fischer), Dwight Shrutt (Rainn Wilson), Andy Bernard (Ed Helms), and Ryan Howard (B. J. Novak) , who are some of the characters from The Office. 

Another feature viewers will enjoy is being able to see the cast age from season one to season nine, especially because each season is one year of shooting. It is also enjoyable to see the relationships between several of the characters grow and mature, such as Pam and Jim. Pam and Jim struggle for the first few seasons to get together. Pam has been engaged for several years to Roy, but they can’t decide on a date, and Jim is in love with her, but doesn’t quite know how to tell her, especially with her relationship to Roy.  

Dwight and Angela are another memorable couple to follow. In the beginning, Dwight and Angela are a couple but continue to break up and get back together again throughout the series. 

Viewers will laugh hard at the dry, sarcastic, and sometimes dirty sense of humor. I, myself, laughed so hard at the “That’s what she said'' jokes. While sometimes inappropriate, the TV series itself does not have many inappropriate scenes. It is more of the dialogue that is related to an adult or mature audience. It is rated PG-13. 

The setting is an office where the characters are  filmed and videotaped inside the show on their daily interactions. Viewers will get to see individual characters being interviewed. 

Several of the cast contributed to the production of the series. Kelly, played by Mindy Kailing who played a part in  directing and writing some of the comedy script for The Office. 

As the series continues, each character realizes what their annoying work companions mean to them and that they wouldn’t have gotten very far without each other, such as Jim and Dwight. Both of them used to play mean pranks on each other, but by the end of the series, they are more like brothers than accomplices. 

Throughout the series, viewers learn more about the truth of family in the workplace or even at school. So click on to comedy central and watch The Office. Learn more about family in a hilarious way. 

This is my TV show review over my favorite TV show of all time The Office. I enjoyed writing this because I got rewatch the whole series and I had an excuse too!