Sabrina the Teenage Witch | Teen Ink

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Casting a spell is sure one thing Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is doing. Earlier this week I turned my T.V. on when I got home and started just watching a show and it end up being unbelievably good. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is about the life of a teenage half mortal and half witch girl living in Boston, Massachusetts. She is trying to deal with being a normal teenager and learning how to use her powers at the same time. Sabrina can be watched from 2:00-2:30 and 2:30-3:00 P.M. Eastern Time Monday-Friday on ABC Family. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is a great show to watch because the characters are hilarious, the plot is different from other shows, and a lot of teens can relate to the theme.
The characters in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch are hilarious. Helda, Sabrina’s aunt, is one of the funniest characters on the show. She is so dumb; she is constantly messing up her spells or saying the wrong thing. Her and Zelda, Sabrina’s other aunt, are always bickering at each other. In this episode Helda is giving Sabrina advice to “keep one foot on the dock until the other one is securely on the ship” which is dishonest and wrong, but funny. Sabrina comes home upset and the first thing that comes out of Helda’s mouth is “The Josh kiss was that good, huh?” Salem, the cat, is probably the funniest character on the show. He was once a human but he tried to take over the world so he got sentenced to being a cat, but that didn’t stop him. Salem is always trying to come up with ways to take over the world or get out of his cat body. In this episode though he was a bit different, he’s in love with Paula Abdul and he sends her these letters telling her that he’s been kidnapped. He so stupid that he asked Sabrina
, “Sabrinie will you cut off my ear and place it in this envelope.”
What’s really good about the show is that the plot is so different from other shows. In this episode Sabrina breaks up with Harvey for Josh. After she dumps Harvey, Josh says she’s too young for him. Sabrina uses an aging potion to make her look and act older. She ends up using too much potion and she turns out looking and acting like an old woman. Also while Sabrina is going through all this her aunt’s grandfather clock had an 1891 French famous scientist come out because she’s lost in time over love. It’s more interesting with two problems going on at once instead of just one.
My favorite thing about the show is the theme. I feel that a lot of teens can relate to the show because a lot of teens have similar problems, minus the witch part. The theme of the episode is one of my favorites because it’s hard to know what to do when you really like another guy while still dating a guy. Its fun to watch a show that you can actually relate, and while Sabrina learns her lessons it helps you not to make those mistakes.
I recommend that you watch Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and that the producers have a new season. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch has 7 seasons which I recommend you watch all of them, the newer season are of her going through college. Watch Sabrina, the Teenage Witch because the characters will make you die of laughter, the theme is great for teens to relate to, and the plot is witty and different.