ARMA III (3) | Teen Ink

ARMA III (3)

March 29, 2019
By arminzilkic BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
arminzilkic BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

ARMA III is probably the only game I play and still do play. The most enjoyable game that is realistic and military related. Everything that the military does, is in the game. You have your own squad who you can either choose your squad mates (if you are chosen as Squad Leader) or be chosen to be in a certain squad. Mainly you play with others online and work as a team. You the players decide what you want to do if you want to be a Reconnaissance/Sniper Team, Ground Team (infantry), Helicopter Pilot, or you can create your own squad and have two other players join you, you may. If you want to be Infantry (Ground Team) you may. Players are even chosen to be Squad Leaders to take care of their squad and command them on what to do. And also one person chooses to be the Ground Leader who is the only person allowed to call for High Command (who is one player who does all the magic) and request for whatever the players need such as transport vehicles, tanks, transport helicopters, planes, etc. Surprisingly, ARMA III is the only game that plays as a team by communicating, planning attacks/defenses, or how to save resources and move to one location to another. What I mean by “only game that plays as a team by communicating” is you have to give bearings, known to be on compasses where the angles are such as an example “guy baring 256”. If no call outs are said, it can be a struggle for a person or a squad to find one specific enemy. Sometimes enemies can be miles out or even kilometers. Which is also important for players to say “guy baring 256 approximately 2 clicks out”. Clicks are short for kilometers. You can do any type of mission, missions can vary from nighttime spec ops, stop a convoy, defend the base, attack an enemy outpost, an many more the High Command can give you. A fun enjoyable realistic first-person or third-person (depends on your taste) shooter game. It can also include a VR headset if you have one. Fun and enjoyable game and do recommend and also 97% of people enjoy the game. It is highly recommended to anyone who likes a first-person, third-person shooter, realism, realistic controls, and many more other accessories in the game.