Rainbow Six siege | Teen Ink

Rainbow Six siege

December 10, 2019
By Anonymous

Rainbow Six Siege is a video game based on a real life terrorist attack. This game was created in 2015 by Tom Clancy. In this game you have two operators classes, offence and defence. One of the most used operators are, Ash an attacking operator and Frost, a defending operator.  In this game you can attack or you can defend. When you attack you start off droning to find the objective. Droning is when you pilot a drone and you drive it on your phone to find the objective. The objective is a bomb or a hostage. When you find the objective, you go back to your operator and infiltrate the objective while eliminating all the hostiles. In defense you eliminate the attacking operators while defending the hostile or the bomb. You must win three rounds to win the game. 

When you finish the match you earn renown. Renown is the currency you get from each match and you can use the money to buy skins for your guns or suits for your operators. You can also get alpha packs that unlock skins for you for free. In this game skins can help with overall performance. You get these alha packs by winning each match. If don´t get an alpha pack your chances of getting one will increase after each match. You can also buy alpha packs but they cost a lot of renown.

Many people like this game and do not like the game. 

Pros about this game are that it is a strategic multiplayer shooter. The game has grown significantly over the last years and devs intend to continue to expand the list of usable operators. A nice feature the game provides is the ability to unlock ingame items and content with in game currency. The gameplay is unique and slow paced and forces you to be more vocal with your team.

The cons about this game are the matchmaking and servers. Just spend 30 seconds on this sub and you'll notice all the complaints about the Ubisoft servers. These complaints are absolutely justified. The servers are a mess. They're down quite a lot. Being disconnected from a game is a frequent occurrence. Sometimes just finding a match can be difficult and with the dreaded "matchmaking error." Then there's the bugs and glitches. Some are just minor inconveniences and some are straight up game breaking.The game no doubt has issues that really need to be fixed.

This game is really fun and I will suggest it to players who like first-person shooter games. You can get this game online from the Playstation store and Game Stop. I would rate this game 8/10.

 

Worthwhile
8