Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 | Teen Ink

Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009

June 24, 2009
By Anonymous

Wwe smackdown vs raw is a good game to play. It has the lock down on Tna. When the game came out it got sold out. When my brother and I went to the store to buy it we got the last one. We were lucky. With Tna Impact their was still many of them left. Even though the wwe has more wrestlers than Tna that don't really matter. The thing that matters is the wrestler, and the wwe has the better wrestlers.

In the WWE they have more exiting things happening than Tna Impact. Its very exiting. They make it exiting. Like if a wrestler beats a wrestler your just want it to be longer. In the video game you can play the royal rumble. Like its so exited. I think that since your not trying to get out of it. Then it feels like your in the video game. Like me once I was playing the royal rumble. I almost won. Like every one cheered. It sounded like an audience. When I lost every one was sad. If your playing it on the wii its more realistic. It make you feel more in the game.

Plus don't you want bone crushing video games. This is a game for that. People love it. Also another example is the elimination chamber. It gets exiting. Only when you play with someone. I think that because if you to are the only ones left you can see witch one is better. That one is also realistic. It will make you wanna play more and more. The career mode is so cool. Like you know in other wrestling game t they always have to talk. In that one they don't . They just ask which path you wanna take. Like the intercontinental championship. Or the ECW championship. I don't matter. Except if your superstar is a guy you cant fight the the womens championship. But you can pretty much fight for everything else.

You can play this game in Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii, and the DS. You'll love it more than those Tna Games. If you want serious wrestling games this a game for you.