Legendary Pokemon in Sinnoh on DS | Teen Ink

Legendary Pokemon in Sinnoh on DS

October 5, 2009
By Gemeni BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
Gemeni BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I love Chinese food. It's just so good. Japanese isn't bad, though.


Dialga: In order to catch Dialga, you must just do the story, and go to Spear Pillar. You can then catch it, Diamond Version only.



Palkia: In order to catch Palkia, you must just do the story, and go to Spear Pillar. You can then catch it, Pearl Version only.



Uxie: In order to catch Uxie, you need to go to Lake Acuity, surf into the temple, and go catch it. Its level 50, so paralyze it, then lower its health and use a Dusk Ball. This
only works after you capture/defeat Dialga or Palkia.



Azelf: In order to catch Azelf, you need to go to Lake Valor, surf into the temple, and catch it. Its level 50, so paralyze it, then lower its health and use a Dusk Ball. This only works after you capture/defeat Dialga or Palkia.



Mesprit: In order to catch Mesprit, you need to have patience. Go to Lake Verity, and then go into the temple. You'll have to have the Poketech app Marking Map, which you can get from the president of the Poketech Company at Jubilife. Anyway, go in, talk to Mesprit. It will run away, after you see it and add it to the Pokedex. After it's gone, Professor Rowan will come in and tell you to use your Poketech App Marking Map. Turn it on and you will see a little head-like thing. After this, go and find it. Paralyze it when you find it, then weaken it and catch it with an Ultra Ball.

Manaphy: (Note: you need to have two working DS consoles for this to work, and a Pokemon Ranger File that has been beaten.) To get Manaphy, you must do quite a bit. First, access the Ranger Net. Your bottom screen should show "Play a Special mission." Now, press R, X and control pad left. You should now see a screen that says "`Enter password' has now been added." Tap the touch screen, and the game will save. After the game saves, tap the screen again, and a new screen will come up that says "Enter Password." Tap this and you can enter the password. The password is the following: P8M2-9D6F-43H7. (All capital letters are necessary). You'll now have a mission called "Recover the precious egg." Turn off the DS, and turn it on again. Now, there's a mission called "Recover the precious egg" available. Select it and do it. After you're done, you'll have the Manaphy Egg. Now, turn off the DS system, and turn it on again, go to "Check Egg" on the menu. Make sure you have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl on the other DS, on the title screen. Now, Click on the Egg and hit "send." Hit start on the Diamond/Pearl game. It should tell you that you're picking up a signal from The DS that Ranger is on. From there, follow the on-screen instructions and then hit the "transfer button. Next, get five Pokemon in your party and go to a Pokemart and talk to the clerk in green. He should give you the egg. Now, walk or bike 2560 steps and Manaphy will hatch.


The author's comments:
This is for all you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans out there. Read and comment, and enjoy. Hopefully, there will be more (and better) pieces like this to come. Enjoy!