Madden 2010 on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC | Teen Ink

Madden 2010 on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC

December 15, 2009
By BigPeterT SILVER, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
BigPeterT SILVER, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
5 articles 0 photos 15 comments

One of most amazing sports game that people can remember has definitely stepped up their game. John Madden, the spokesperson and cover-man for this revolutionary new game, finally decided to call it quits after all those years in the sports business so the game provides a great tribute and a more compelling game than ever.

This game provides players with the experience of being coach, owner, and even the superstar. You call the shots on and off the field and try to help your National Football League team win a super bowl.

Madden 2010 is by far one of the elite games ever. The graphics are expanding immensely to allow the gamer to feel like they are making that one handed catch, or throwing the game winning Hail Mary, or even stopping the running back on fourth down. It really does provide players with an incredible gaming experience.

After playing Madden, I really enjoy the realness of the game. It made me feel like an NFL expert. The game is awesome, because you decide what you want to do for yourself and a team. It is an amazing game.

This game really does live up to its hype. You really don’t want to miss this game; after all, it only comes out once a year. Madden 2010 will definitely leave you just waiting for more from EA Sports.