Call of Duty Black Ops on Its about war people shooting and killing people | Teen Ink

Call of Duty Black Ops on Its about war people shooting and killing people

March 24, 2011
By lean laing BRONZE, Middle Town, New York
lean laing BRONZE, Middle Town, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

‘’Call of Duty Black Ops’’ is the best game. All teenage boys must play this. You can play it online with your friends. The graphics are great and the gameplay is the best. Over all I give the game a 10 out of a 10. Out of every game I played I play this game and it’s my favorite game.




I play with all my friends online. It has zombies in it and you can use about 50 guns and 50 attachments. It is the best game and if you play it I guarantee you will play it for the rest of your free time. You won’t be disappointed and it worth every penny of your money period.
‘’Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2’’ was the biggest game of 2009, and was the biggest game only few title to breach test $ one billion mark in total sales. ‘’Black Ops’’ provides several different game play experience. There is a single player campaign, the widely popular multiplayer and a super fun co-op zombie’s mode.

According to gaming heaven.com for those new to play black ops provides online combat training mode. This gives us an opportunity to practice against Ai opponent building up our skills before we take on real people. They give graphics 89/100 so therefore it has a great graphics finally there is just pure fun and provides up to four players the opportunity to take on the role of john f. Kennedy, Richard Nixon , Robert mc Numara or Fidel Castro as they defend the pentagon against a zombies invasion . It sounds bizarre however we suspect endless laughs using this mode online with our friends and a few family members.