Dragon Ball: Ultimate Tenkaichi on PS3, Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Tenkaichi on PS3, Xbox 360

March 21, 2012
By lookhere94 GOLD, Coram, New York
lookhere94 GOLD, Coram, New York
17 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Do not, I repeat, do NOT, waste a penny on this game. It will literally be a worse use for your money then physically burning it. It is the same old rehashing of the Dragon Ball series that you have seen countless times before.

What’s good is the capability to create your own character (be it yourself or Super Sayian Bardock because those are the only two worth making) and the story with that is REDICULOUS. Also the graphics are better and it features Super Sayian 4 Gogeta.

The bad is the cinematic game play that is mostly luck based. Seriously, in the beginning it is hard but after getting bounced around the screen like a ragdoll three times you get a perfect win because the characters follow a set pattern. It takes forever to charge up super attacks (especially if you like to use rush attacks) and the ultimate attack is very limited. The characters are limited when compared to the last game Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 down to the point where base form Broly and Goten and Kid Trunks and Adolescent Gohan didn’t make the cut.

I give the game a 4 out of 10 only because of hero mode and Super Sayian 4. Honestly though, buy Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2if you really want to have fun.