Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution | Teen Ink

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

By Robert Griffiths SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
Robert Griffiths SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

This is a great video game that is based on real world events. The game also uses real leaders from the past such as Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Abe Lincoln, and many others. The game begins in 5000 B.C. and you will progress through time slowly all the way to the modem era. You begin the game as a small group of settlers that stop their nomadic ways and begin to stay in one place. There are also 4 other civilizations that choose to settle and you must compete with them and build a thriving economy. You can choose up to four ways towards a victory. You can strive to control all the other civilizations, win and economic victory, win a cultural victory, or be the first one to go to another planet. You can also choose what type of government you want and how big you want to expand your civilization. This game has five different difficulties from beginner to expert. The game always ends up playing out in a different scenario and there are over a 100 maps to play on. You are also able to play co-op with your friends online or even play against each other and see who can build a stronger civilization. This game gives and all around great time for fun and even to learn new things about the different cultures. I would recommend this game to anyone who enjoys history or strategy games. I give it a 4 out of 5.