CoD 5: World at War | Teen Ink

CoD 5: World at War

December 17, 2008
By Anonymous

“CoD 5: World at War” is the most realistic war game on the shelves right now. If you were a fan of “Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare”, I would recommend that you buy this game. It’s an intense, first-person shooter game that will get you attached. The good thing for previous “Call of Duty” players is that the buttons are all the same.

There are a lot of new and better perks and guns in “CoD 5: World at War”. The game is based on World War 2, so the guns are older but still fun to use. The campaign has 3 different difficulties, so new players can beat it and veterans are still challenged by it. One of the best things, I think, about campaign is that you can play cooperative campaign, where you can play with other people online.

I would strongly recommend getting Xbox Live if you get this game. Live games can be very intense, but also tons of fun. One of the greatest things on the game is Nazi Zombies. It is an online game that you can play on cooperative with friends or other players online. It is probably the most popular game to play on “CoD 5: World at War” right now. This game is just all-around great.